Where we are & Contacts
Where we are
Garni Astori is reachable from the north through the town of Sulmona, off of highway A24 – A25 Roma / Pescara.
Follow the state road SS17 for Roccaraso. From Naples take A1 and exit at Caianello and proceed in the direction of Venafro/Pozzili, following (SS85) the indications for Montaquila. Proceed for Colli al Volturno, Rionero Sannitico, Castel di Sangro until you reach Roccaraso.
Once having arrived to Roccaraso, take the county road 'Strada Comunale per Pietransieri' in the direction of Pietransieri. About 400 meters after Pietransieri you'll find Garnì Astoria to your right. For those of you coming from Naples, soon a new itinerary, fast road between Isernia – Castel di Sangro, will allow you to arrive without having to go through Montaquila.
This new itinerary will shorten the time and distance required.
GPS Coordinates : Latitudine 41°50'49" nord - Longitudine 14° 5' 8" Est
How to reach the hotel by car
- From Rome: A24 + A25 exit Pratola Peligna/Sulmona, SS 17; Travel time 2 hours approx.
- From Napoles: A1 exit Caianiello, dir. S. 652, SS 17; Journey time 1 hour and 45 minutes about
- From Bari: A14 exit Val di Sangro, Fondo Valle Sangro, SS17; Travel time 3 hours about
- From Ancona: A14 exit Pescara, A25 exit Pratola Peligna, SS 17; Travel time 3 hours about
How to reach the hotel by train
- Rome-Pescara Train, change trains at Sulmona and continue on the Sulmona-Caste di Sangro-Isernia line. Get off at Campo di Giove, Palena or Rivisondoli-Pescocostanzo
The Map- Hotel Garnì Astoria
- from Rome to Sulmona Busline Schiappa Tel. 0864/74362
- from Naples to Roccaraso Busline Arpa www.arpaonline.it Tel. 800 762 622
- from Pescara to Roccaraso Busline Arpa www.arpaonline.it Tel. 800 762 622
Hotel Garnì Astoria
Hotel Garnì Astoria
Via Pietransieri • 67037 Roccaraso (AQ) • Italy
SAY ABOUT US
Weekend in relax... - Very helpful staff from the start. The hotel is very comfortable as the rooms are comfy and relaxing. The rooms are well equipped with shower and hairdryer. The hotel is really relaxing...
Trentino in Abruzzo - The style and décor remind a lot of those little garni ' all in wood in Trentino. It was a pleasant surprise. It breathes even more than the mountain air. Friendly and helpful staff.
Beautiful! - I have been to this hotel several times with my partner and we always had a great time. Friendly, always available to give information, hotel very clean. Beautiful also the space dedicated to the SPA!